Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Since debuting her eponymous line at Fall 2012 London Fashion week, Brazilian-born designer Barbara Casasola has quietly been presenting simple, elegant, and expertly tailored collections to rapidly increasing interest. Her latest show affirmed a proclivity for easy, flowing fits, manifested in long, pleated skirts and pants, loose vests and blazers, and evening dresses with black or multi-colored floor-length fringe. Mostly everything came in black and white, though blue, red, and maroon cropped up as well. To say there was something for everyone wouldn’t be accurate; it was more like there was nothing everyone wouldn’t want.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy