Backstage and Up-Close in New York: Part 3
Published September 14, 2011
Shawn Brackbill and Interview go front row and backstage at the shows you won’t want to miss, bringing you the top looks, hottest details and accessories, and freshest faces. Since Monday, we’ve brought you stripes of all stripes at Marc by Marc Jacobs, shades and sailboats at Thom Browne, model behavior at Rad Hourani, chic chignons at Sophie Theallet, electric hair dye at Narciso Rodriguez, a dramatic black gown at Theory, van Gogh-inspired colors at Rodarte, and shiny surfaces at Diesel.
Click on for all of Interview‘s backstage New York coverage.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up