It’s New York Fashion Week, and seasoned Interview photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Anna Sui’s Spring/Summer collection was nothing if not romantic. Her usual boho decadence manifested itself in bare-chested boys in ’70s rock god kaftan-inspired jackets and crushed velvet trousers. The girls sported flowing Botticelli waves and studded gladiator sandals. If hippies lived in the Early Renaissance, we imagine it would look something like this.
For more from New York Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True