JEANS (CUSTOMIZED): RE/DONE. SHIRT: SAINT JAMES. SHOES: COLE HAAN. SPECIAL THANKS: THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT.
Re/Done is giving new life to the classic blue jean, sustainably repurposing vintage Levi’s denim into new jeans with a modern fit. For this month’s Andy’s Candy, the L.A.-based brand designed a custom pair, a high-rise skinny, inspired by Warhol’s seminal Campbell’s Soup Can series. “It was natural for us to combine the two,” co-founder Sean Barron says. “His Campbell’s soup cans are as iconic as a pair of Levi’s 501 jeans.”
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up