JEANS (CUSTOMIZED): RE/DONE. SHIRT: SAINT JAMES. SHOES: COLE HAAN. SPECIAL THANKS: THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT.
Re/Done is giving new life to the classic blue jean, sustainably repurposing vintage Levi’s denim into new jeans with a modern fit. For this month’s Andy’s Candy, the L.A.-based brand designed a custom pair, a high-rise skinny, inspired by Warhol’s seminal Campbell’s Soup Can series. “It was natural for us to combine the two,” co-founder Sean Barron says. “His Campbell’s soup cans are as iconic as a pair of Levi’s 501 jeans.”
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward