SHEETS: BROOKLINEN. BRAS: HANRO OF SWITZERLAND. COSMETICS: DIOR, INCLUDING DIORSHOW KHÔL IN SMOKY BLACK. HAIR: OWEN GOULD/THE WALL GROUP. MAKEUP: ERIN GREEN FOR DIOR SKIN. MANICURE: DAWN STERLING FOR DIOR VERNIS/MAM-NYC. MODELS: CLARE CIRRILLO/MAJOR MODELS NY, BROOKE MASON/MAJOR MODELS NY, AND BRUNA ROSA/NEXT MODELS. SPECIAL THANKS: W NEW YORK–TIMES SQUARE.
“We wanted to pay homage to Andy’s shadow prints and use of color, so we used the simple backdrop of our luxe collection sheets as a striking contrast to the vibrancy of the shades,” explain Brooklinen founders Vicki and Rich Fulop, who created a custom set of their lavish yet affordable bed linens for this month’s Andy’s Candy. “We love Andy’s love of American culture and how he, too, seemed to have a dichotomy of being fascinated by both luxury and accessibility.”
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories