Fashion stylist Andrew Richardson has been the brain behind the analytically minded “sex magazine,” Richardson, since 1998. Tonight marks the beginning of a new era with the grand opening of his new endeavor: Richardson Shop. Coming to the streets of the Lower East Side, the store will be a nexus of the things we at Interview would never pass up a moment to indulge in: lots and lots of art, clothes, culture, and books in one space. In short, the store will be Richardson in the flesh, with all things cutting edge, erotic, and exclusive. There will be Richardson Car Club Jackets, sweat shirts and sweat pants, tote bags, beach towels, swim trunks, pins, stickers and of course, the magazine itself. Amongst his products will also be collaborations with other creative entities. You’ll be able to get your hands on Olympia Le Tan clutches made just for the store, 26 vintage books curated by Idea Books, a wide array of t-shirts made with other artists, and 10 new drawings from Hauro Namaikawa will be on view along with signed copies of his new book Garden of Domina.
RICHARDSON SHOP OPENS TODAY, OCTOBER 25, AT 325 BROOME STREET IN NEW YORK, NY.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected