It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
This season, Alexander Wang paired his looks with sporty, sneaker-inspired booties, mesh-toe pumps, and simple sandals with a horizontal bar connecting the heel to the toe. The clothes were, of course, sports-inspired as well, with a handful of tennis-white looks including a perforated white skirt paired with a white-ribbed tee with a green collars and a mesh jacket with a leather green collar paired with whites shorts.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You