It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Over the past seven years, Alexander Wang has almost singlehandedly transformed New York Fashion Week. First, he brought the cool kids out of the tents and down to Milk Studios. This season, he brought Manhattan to the boroughs with his first BK-based show. Luckily, it was worth it for the outwear and the boots alone: oversized anoraks in light yellow and sky blue; heavy, textured, bomber-inspired jackets with fur detail, large pockets and a leather zipper; shearling-lined winter athletic jackets; over-the-knee black boots with white soles. In keeping with the Fall trends: Wang accompanied his coats with loose trousers and, through a combination of cravats and turtlenecks, not a bare neck in sight.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation