agnes b. Goes to Barneys for Basics
Published August 11, 2011
Love the sleek, timeless look of agnes b.’s menswear, but can’t schlep all the way downtown (or to New York, for that matter) to get it? The designer’s done a collection for Barney’s New York—and just for you. The collection is all about casual weekend sportswear, down to the understated white T. Marked by a clean-cut, chicly minimal style, the line consists of essential pieces for the fall season: slim suits, knitwear, shirting and coats, in addition to accessories such as scarves and ties in wool and cashmere. She also revamps the skinny black jacket and trouser with fine leather pieces, including a black leather motorcycle jacket, a thin black leather tie, gloveves and a belt. You only need the iconic Agnes B. striped cotton long-sleeve to finish the look.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward