As a fashion publicist and talent agent, Josh Reed noticed a trend among Hollywood’s leading men: an affinity toward baseball caps. Then it occurred to him, “What man doesn’t love baseball caps?” But stylish, sophisticated ones proved difficult to find. Now, two years later—and after many prototypes—Reed has introduced Gents (gentsco.com), a swanky new line of caps which, in addition to offering two dozen readymade designs, allows the more cap-savvy to customize their headwear with interchangeable colors, graphics, and monograms.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek