NOWHERE IS SAFE… SIGH
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Taylor Swift moved to Tribeca. [Page 6]
• Reality star, former co-owner of The Source, and Eminem grudge-holder Benzino was shot by his nephew while at his mother’s funeral. He is currently in stable condition. [THR]
• Sorry, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, there are paparazzi even in Iowa. [E!]
• Noah won the box office. [BOM]
• This is what karaoke with Bill Murray is like. [Rolling Stone]
• Not to toot our own horn, but our April cover story came out and it’s rather awesome.
• The police released photos from Kurt Cobain’s death, which seems morbid, horrible, and generally unnecessary.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris