VIN DIESEL STILL EXISTS
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Move over, Miley. Britney Spears Tweeted a photo that left very little to the imagination. [E!]
• Kim Jong-un’s BFF Dennis Rodman revealed the name of the leader’s daughter along with other details from his latest trip to North Korea. [The Guardian]
• Riddick won the weekend box office with $18.6 million (yes, the film starring Vin Diesel; no, this is not a hoax) followed by Lee Daniels’ The Butler with $8.9 million and Instructions Not Included with $8.1 million. Now let us forget this weekend ever took place. [BOM]
• You thought your last job interview was bad? This poor fellow was forced to dance at his. [NYP]
• Jim Carrey posted a photo on WhoSay teasing the upcoming Dumb & Dumber sequel. We don’t know what WhoSay is, but we’re excited. [HP]
• Bruno Mars is to perform at the Superbowl halftime show this year, which seems sensible enough. [USAT]