Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The Golden Globes took place last night. In the “Drama” category, the big winners were Boyhood (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Supporting Actress), Julianne Moore (Best Actress), Eddie Redmayne (Best Actor), and J.K. Simmons (Best Supporting Actor). The “Comedy or Musical” winners included The Grand Budapest Hotel (Best Picture), Michael Keaton (Best Actor), and Amy Adams (Best Actress). [Variety]
• Entourage filmed some scenes for its upcoming movie before everyone arrived. [Vulture]
• A few people looked especially nice on the red carpet. Our favorites were: Kate Mara in Miu Miu, Claire Danes in Valentino, Diane Kruger in Emilia Wickstead, Jemima Kirke in Rosie Assouline, and David Oyelowo in a sparkly Dolce & Gabbana suit. [Style.com]
• Author Robert Stone passed away on Saturday at the age of 77. [NYT]
• As did actress Anita Ekberg, who was 83. [NPR]