Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Beyoncé released a remix of her song “Flawless” featuring Nicki Minaj on Sunday morning. She alludes to the Met Ball elevator incident, but it isn’t very satisfying: “We escalating, up in this bitch like elevators/ of course sometimes shit go down when it’s a billion dollars on the elevator.” [Beyoncé]
• Apparently we’re late to the party, but if you haven’t seen Stephen Colbert’s “Ask a Grown Man” video for Tavi Gevinson’s Rookie magazine yet, it is very endearing. [Rookie]
• Mischa Barton might lose her house in Beverly Hills, which just makes us kind of sad about everything. Please can someone offer her a part on a non-reality television show? Are there any new character openings in Game of Thrones? [P6]
• A round of applause for Guardians of Galaxy and Chris Pratt’s abdominal muscles, which knocked the socks off the weekend box office by taking in $94 million. [BOM]
• Actress Cheryl Hines married Robert Kennedy Jr. in, you guessed it, Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. [NYT]
• Music couple Dev Hynes (Blood Orange) and Samantha Urbani (Friends) are pressing charges against Lollapalooza after being physically assaulted by security guards. [Pitchfork]
• And here is a grainy picture of Zac Efron kissing Michelle Rodriguez in Ibiza on Justin Bieber’s yacht. You’re welcome. [E!]