Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• The American Music Awards happened. Alanis Morissette performed “You Oughta Know” (hurrah!) with Demi Lovato (never mind); Jared Leto tried to remind viewers that America is a land of immigrants and that is a good thing. Celine Dion sang an Edith Piaf song for Paris. Some people won some awards. New footage was shown from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. [BBC]
• Vice‘s Shane Smith interviewed Eagles of Death Metal about the terror attack that took place at their concert in Paris. [Vice]
• SNL had a series of fake Star Wars auditions. Jon Hamm‘s “Hamm Solo” won by far. [USA Today]
• The Hunger Games won the box office by a lot, but not by that much compared to previous Hunger Games films. [BOM]
• Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara got married. [People]
• Sundance announced nine films competing in its Midnight section. [THR]
• Kylie Jenner and Tyga broke up and then got back together. [US Weekly]