Jay-Z in the Yankees Parade: The Reaction
Published November 6, 2009
The New York Yankees victory parade is making its way along lower Broadway’s Canyon of Heroes as we type. And it seems that expected float jockeys like Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez have been joined–somewhat inexplicably, depending on how much you like “Empire State of Mind”–by a special guest. Some crowd reactions:
I love jay z’s coat on the yankees parade! Hey yankees
Watchin the Yankees parade..why is Jay-Z on a float?? i dont recall him swinging a bat this season..
haha Jay-Z is too cool to wave at parades. Thoroughly enjoying watching the Yankees parade online.
the guys doing commentary on the yankees parade for mlb.com are retarded…they didn’t know what they jay-z dynasty hand symbol was
why is jay-z on the Yankees float in the parade. like uhhh you’re not a baseball player homie
We watchin the parade live in class…Jay-Z is on the float with the Yankees, lol..he’s the man
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward