Ryan Reynolds is prepared to do whatever it takes to promote the upcoming Deadpool 2, even if that means making a surprise appearance on a Korean singing competition called King of Mask Singer in a unicorn mask over the weekend. The premise: Reynolds performed a cover of “Tomorrow” from the musical Annie. He’s not even that bad! Then he pulls off the mask to reveal his real identity, and the crowd goes wild. In another clip, which you can see below, Reynolds promptly apologizes “about the song” and for some reason shouts “Donald Trump?” Reynolds is one of the first Western stars to appear on the show—but if the unicorn masks are going to be de rigeur, perhaps we can get some more of them soon.
Watch both videos below.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories