News Flash: Shepard Fairey Arrested
Published February 9, 2009
Hopefully not egged on by our post about his collaboration with Levi’s, his success in Boston, and the future of street art everywhere, Shepard Fairey was arrested on Friday for tagging. He was apprehended on his way to Boston’s Institute of Contemporary Art, where “Supply and Demand,” his first solo exhibition, is being hosted. We wish him all the best, but know that he can at least count on a presidential pardon.
Photo: Johnny Misheff.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington