Photography Steven Klein
Published May 17, 2016
En route to the Art Production Fund’s gala in March, photographer Steven Klein put some garish masks on famous faces and then snapped their portraits, inviting us to wonder what goes on behind the veil, and behind the veil behind the veil.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress