In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week had Scott asking: Who doesn’t love birthdays? He’s no exception—and this year’s birthday party, on Wednesday at the Gansevoort, was quite an event—but first things first… Scott hung out with Anna Bauer at W; then it was off to the Interview party on the roof of the Mondrian hotel, a gorgeous night in full swing with Of Monsters and Men taking the rooftop stage and converting him into a fan. Next up, some more Brooklyn exploration, in the Wythe hotel, etc., and then back to Manhattan for work! This week, that comprised quick run into to Annie Leibovitz in an alley shooting, and then off to the new Mondrian restaurant opening with Ellen Von Unwerth, Erin Fetherston, Gabe from Cobra Starship and a slew of ONE models…
And about that birthday party—it was at new hotspot TOY at the Gansevoort Hotel, with appearances by Mick Rock, Erin Fetherston and Gabe again, Patrick McMullan, Stephen Baldwin, Erin Cullison, Louise Donegan, Alcia Rountree, and lots and lots of pretty models. The spectacular evening ended with a drum-shaped birthday cake—how apropos. Happy days!
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories