In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott escorted a bunch of girls to Lana del Rey’s show on Thursday night so he could get in touch with his softer side—he’s not even sure she had a drummer, but he certainly knows what girls respond to now! On the flip side, he went to see old friends The Cult the next night with Paz de la Huerta, and stopped by to have a quick bite with John Stamos, Scott Sartiano, and Allie Rizzo at Abe and Arthur’s before his weekend culinary adventure in Brooklyn. (Smorgasburg at the Brooklyn Flea is his new favorite spot on the planet—all the weird, cool food you can eat, and for once he didn’t run into anyone he know.) Scott snapped a pic of some street performers in Williamsburg, straight out of a 1920s coal-mining novel, and tried valiantly, despite the lack of cabs, to get back to Manhattan. Then it was a few more long nights out with Courtney Love and the crew, plus a screening of Girl Model hosted by Sara Ziff and the Model Alliance. Last but not least, Scott spent a few hours hanging around the Elvis Duran Z100 mixer, where he very, very briefly “joined” boy band The Wanted (for a picture, at least).
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories