In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, finishing up the last days of New York Fashion Week with a big Mohegan sun courtesy of Marc Jacobs was one of the highlights of this year’s shows—but boy, was Scott’s pillow happy to have him back. As all the models headed to London, Milan, and Paris, someone has to hold down the fort in New York, and so began Scott’s chill week with a few great meals at spots like Le Bernardin, The General, and Sushi Seki. Next, off to see friends in Neon Trees and Maroon 5 at Madison Square Garden, then Selita Ebanks’ birthday with guests David Spade, Trey Songz (who serenaded her), and many others. Scott got a chance to stop, smell the roses, and photograph some New York views, before heading off to photo shoots with Helena Christensen and becoming the subject of Rie Rasmussen’s own photographic interest—at least for a day.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again