In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, it was art, art, and more art (plus a little fashion): photographer Cass Bird and her book launch took the starting spot, followed by Stylecaster’s 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers party, where Nate Berkus posed nicely and Theophilus London gave us the finger. Artists Nir Hod and Richard Phillips posed for Scott’s camera this week, too, in front of some of their best works. Springtime in New York came and went very quickly, and Scott visited his favorite restaurant in Tribeca, Forgione. After a friendly dinner with Cobra Starship’s Gabe Saporta, Warner Bros.’ Todd Moscowitz, and Richard Andrew (AKA Outasight—you know his song “Tonight is the Night”), Scott rounded out the chilly week with a Joe Fresh event, where he bumped into Mr. Joe Fresh himself, Joe Mimran.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse