In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott came back from sunny L.A. to find spring had finally come to New York. He had a relaxing few days (well, for Scott) hanging out with friends Brandon Boyd and Steve Aoki, visiting galleries in Chelsea, photographing girls with tattoos, eating delicious fries at Smorgasburg, and celebrating Earth Day with a man constructed entirely from Lego. Until next week!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun