In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott began his week hanging out with Pamela Love and Heathermary Jackson, who were celebrating the launch of their new hipster e-commerce site, Brownstone Cowboys. He then spent a few hours with Ashley Sky, and braved his way to the Hamptons for the first time this year. There was a stop at Ruschmeyer’s, and, of course, a visit to SurfLodge to see Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Scott managed to squeeze in a few photoshoots. Then it was off the see Soo Joo Park and Ellen Von Unwerth at the Vs. Magazine party. Not a bad start to summer.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You