In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott finished up an exhausting week in Miami partying with his friends Jeremy Piven, Leandra Medine, Nur Khan and the Kills. After stopping by Terry Richardson’s party to celebrate the launch of his latest book, TERRYWOOD, and watching Azealia Banks perform, it was back to rock-‘n’-roll in New York! Scott swung by the Camp Freddy Christmas celebration where he met up with old friends Matt Sorum, Ace Harper, and Dave Navarro, and the legendary Robin Zander from one of Scott’s favorite bands, Cheap Trick. Then it was on to Petra Nemocova’s Happy Hearts charity gala and dinner with Carlos Slim, Mark Anthony, and Dr. Ruth, followed by the Interview contributors party at Sweet & Vicious. Scott rounded off the week with the One Management Christmas dinner—enough of all of these cold-weather activities, time for the beach!
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet