In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott, Norman Reedus, and Johnny Knoxville went to see Scott’s friends the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform at the Barclay’s Center before their Super Bowl Sunday half-time show. Then it was time to buckle down for Fashion Week and the usual onslaught of parties. Scott stopped by the Marc Jacobs’ party celebrating Marc’s Daisy fragrance, where he ran into Alexandra Spencer and Phoebe Tonkin, and then headed to the Spotted Pig for some top-secret shenanigans with Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal and Pussy Riot. Too round off the week—or really, begin the next week because there’s no such thing as a weekend during NYFW—Scott celebrated the launch of One Management’s 1.1 style blog with lots of the lovely 1.1 ladies.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless