In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, even a “slow” week for Scott inolves a jam-packed calendar. First off, a coffee with some of his very favorite rock-‘n’-rollers, The Cult’s Billy Duffy and AJ Celi at (where else?) The Smile—only to wake up to the pleasant surprise the next morning that Billy’s album, Choice of Weapon, was picked as the Editors’ Choice for Best Rock Album on iTunes’ Best of 2012 list. Congrats to Billy! Next up, a stop by the Spotted Pig for the burger and ricotta gnudi, and then the launch party for Galore magazine at BOW. The rest of the week was a daze of Christmas parties and models’ birthdays (have a happy one, Alicia Rountree!), season’s greetings and presents, and last but not least, the Interview holiday party with guests Johan Lindeberg and Andrej Pejic. Now it’s time to head to St. Barth’s for a little much-deserved R&R. 2013 promises to be as much of a whirlwind as 2012 was, and maybe more so—could there be a Scott Lipps book in the works? Stay tuned… and happy new year!
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom