In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott headed to the Great GoogaMooga food festival in Brooklyn—one of his favorite activities possible. He missed the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Flaming Lips performing, but he also missed the rain and the festival being closed the next day, so he’s not complaining. As he assures us, it was good times and a full belly. One band Scott did get to see, however, was Cheap Trick—one of his favorites—at their show for I Heart Radio with his buddy Stevie of the band Buckcherry. The rest of the week was consumed with galas and good causes: Scott stopped by the Unframed benefit with Stewart Shining, host Olivier Theyskens, and Chelsea Leyland; and then it was off to the Ace Gala at the Russian Team Room. A Skype call from Jon Bon Jovi provided a welcome respite, before Scott ended his week at an exhibition at Johan Lindeberg’s BLK DNM SoHo store.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again