In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week got off to a good start when Scott stopped by Armani’s One Night Only party. Mark Ronson was on the DJ decks and everybody—from Leonardo DiCaprio to Thierry Henri, Quvenzhané Wallis, Lauren Hutton, Jeremy Irons, and Douglas Booth—was there. Then it was off to Miami for a brief soujourn (and some sun). Back in New York, Scott joined Rita Ora, Karolina Kurkova, Hugh Jackman, Pharrell, and Chaka Khan at the Angel Ball. Dressed in full makeup up as KISS’s Paul Stanley, Scott spent Halloween at the Smile’s bash with Terry Richardson, Scott Campbell, Alexandra Richards, and Cory Kennedy. Scary stuff!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun