In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott has plenty to share—two weeks’ worth, since he took a break last week for Thanksgiving. Rewinding a bit, he started with a stop by the office from bandmate Courtney Love (who has a new single being prepped for next year) and singer Liza Thorn. Next up, some more music: an enchanting performance from Grace Potter at the Beacon—he’d never seen her before, but now he knows this woman can rock—and the unmissable Rihanna at Webster Hall, followed by an afterparty hang post-Aerosmith show with buddy Steven Tyler. After Thanksgiving, Scott took in some art, with the Hanksy exhibition in the East Village and the 50th anniversary Rolling Stones exhibition at the Paley center in preparation for their gigs. Then it was parties, more parties a stop by the set to see Karolina Kurkova taping the CBS show Person of Interest, a dinner with Russell Simmons and Sean Avery, and last but not least, the W Love hangOVER Ball with Jason Wu, Zac Posen, Isaac Mizrahi, and more.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse