In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week. This week was a whirlwind: Scott was off to Brazil with Hole and Courtney Love to perform at the SWU Festival in front of thousands. The band shared a bill with Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West, Snoop, Duran Duran, Alice in Chains, Sonic Youth, and many more—there’s even video evidence (“Celebrity Skin,” here). Back in New York, Scott said hi to Kid Cudi at a Kanon Vodka dinner and Stewart Shining, Prabal Gurung, and other do-gooders at the ACRIA benefit. Viva la Brazil!
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress