Lipps Service: Boster Club
Published June 3, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This time around, Scott’s week started off perfect at Vogue Bookings Editor Valerie Boster’s birthday party, where he encountered fashion types (like Prabal Gurung) and general cool kids (like Elefant’s unflappable Diego Garcia). Come Friday, it was Hamptons time; this week’s run-ins included pop star Shontelle and the perfectly balanced Russell Simmons. To top everything off, Scott snapped a shot of legendary TV personality James Lipton before heading back to an early summer in Soho and lunching with rock star Butch Walker.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Boulet Brothers Spill Their Guts on Everything Scary, from Fake Blood to Jeffrey Toobin
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Jumaane Williams Tells La La Anthony Why He’s “Not Okay”