In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott took a trip to Windsor, New York to visit the Storm King Art Center, an outdoor sculpture museum. He took in some art (he particularly liked Zhang Huan’s Three Legged Buddha) and took some pictures, of course. He made his weekly pilgrimage to Smorgasburg for some fine food and then it was back to work on a secret project with Ben Watts (shhhh). To finish off the week, Scott stopped by the X-Men premiere, where he ran into cast members Famke Janssen, Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, as well as Darren Aronofsky (why not?). The night ended at New York hotspot Beautique.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again