In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott hopped over to Irving Plaza to see the real-life Spinal Tap, Steel Panther—quite possibly one of the funniest musical experinces you might ever have. He also hit the Standard to see The Pierces (they’re blowing up in London), hit some more hotels, like the Dream, and snapped some pics there, and met his parents for a late Christmas party. He also hit the premiere of Ed Burns’ new film, Newlyweds—loved it!—and finished another Huffington Post video, this time with Charlotte Ronson and Scouted‘s Dani Stahl. He’s everywhere!
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece