Photography Robbie Fimmano
Published January 21, 2013
HOMETOWN: San Diego
ARRIVED IN LA: I haven’t moved yet, but I’m shooting for February.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE: I worked at a surf ‘n’ skate shop called Wavelines.
FIRST ACTING GIG: I haven’t gotten one yet.
FAVORITE MOVIE: The Godfather , but I liked the second one almost just as much. I love organized-crime movies.
ROLE MODEL: I have a lot of respect for guys who are so committed and so good at what they do and are mysterious, like Daniel Day-Lewis.
BEST THING ABOUT THE MOVIE BUSINESS: I like how my day is not always the same.
WORST THING: Trying to stay positive and focused. It’s hard to stay positive when things don’t go right.
MOST HOLLYWOOD EXPERIENCE: When I saw the Hollywood sign for the first time. You see it in movies and you think it’s not even a real thing. But then you see it in real life and you’re like, “Oh, it’s the Hollywood sign on a mountain.”
PHOTO: SHIRT: KENNETH COLE. SHORTS: OSKLEN. HAT: MR. KIM. BRACELETS: GOOD SEASON AND STYLISTÂ?’S OWN. SNEAKERS: NIKE.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun