Brooklyn-native Race Imboden has modeled for the likes of Topman, J.Crew, and Rag & Bone. He’s also a member of the U.S. national fencing team and an Olympian (he competed in London in 2012). Earlier this year, Imboden won double gold (as an individual and as part of a team) at the Paris World Cup. He’s currently, at the ripe age of 21, the number three-ranked fencer in the world.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures