Happy Tuesday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the holiday weekend.
• Playboy is getting rid of nudity—or at least full-frontal nudity—starting from March 2016. [NYT]
• MGM is remaking the ’80s film Road House with Ronda Rousey in the Patrick Swayze role and Nick Cassavetes as the writer-director. [Variety]
• Furiosa may not appear in the Mad Max sequels. [Digital Spy]
• The Martian won the box office in terms of total gross, but Steve Jobs won if you look at profit per theater. [BOM]
• Tyler the Creator released a new track directed at all those who don’t like him (England, for example). Chance the Rapper also performed a new song. [Pitchfork, Pitchfork]
• John Le Carré is releasing a memoir next year about his career in M15 and M16. (Phil Collins is also releasing a memoir in 2016, but it isn’t about spying). [The Guardian, Rolling Stone]
• Obama doesn’t think his successor is going to be Donald Trump. [CBS]