Earlier this week, the 54th annual Salone del Mobile design fair began in Milan, Italy. In the slideshow above, Rafael de Cárdenas, the principal of Architecture at Large in New York, highlights his five favorite displays, carefully selected from over 2,000 exhibitors.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy