Earlier this week, the 54th annual Salone del Mobile design fair began in Milan, Italy. In the slideshow above, Rafael de Cárdenas, the principal of Architecture at Large in New York, highlights his five favorite displays, carefully selected from over 2,000 exhibitors.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek