Carey and Jay-Z and Gosling, Oh My! Interview’s Faces of 2010
Published December 17, 2010
With a new year quickly approaching, we’re doing more than stocking up on champagne and practicing the lyrics to “Auld Lang Syne.” We’re also stopping to reflect on the year that was: and what a year 2010 was for fashion, music, and film. Ke$ha convinced us to throw away our toothbrushes; Justin Bieber melted 12-year-old hearts worldwide; and James Franco juggled nine careers at once. They (and 15 others) need recognition for their achievements!
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress