Age: 21. Hometown: Marin County, California. It’s an interesting place. John Walker Lindh [the “American Taliban”] went to my high school, and I could see San Quentin prison from my house. Currently resides: Lower East Side, New York City. Career goal: Filmmaker. Day job: I do the door at the Waverly Inn. People get the impression that the door is “the door” just for the sake of being exclusive. But it really isn’t. It’s just that we can only seat so many people. Reason for coming to New York: It’s infinitely more high-strung than California. I stood out in California. Now I just kind of fit in. Favorite Andy Warhol movie: Blow Job . You go into it thinking you’re gonna see a blow job, but all you really get is some male hustler’s face for 35 minutes, which is such a major disappointment. That kind of disappointment is funny. Favorite thing about New York: Probably the overabundance of beautiful women in comparison to men. Theme song: “Bambina cattiva” by Ilona Staller [a.k.a. La Cicciolina]. She was a porn star and a politician. She was also an amazing pop star. The song is great. Worst nightmare: Sharing the same fate as John Walker Lindh.
ABOVE: CLOTHING: CK JEANS. SKIN PRODUCTS: DIOR. STYLING: ANDREAS KOKKINO. HAIR: ANDRE GUNN. MAKEUP: JOHN MCKAY/RAY BROWN. SPECIAL THANKS: TEN TON STUDIOS.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “I Try Not to Think About It”: Emma Corrin on Playing Princess Diana