The 21-year-old pugilist Ryan Garcia has literally fought his way to the top. 20 times to be exact. The young lion has won every single one of his fights—17 of them by knockout—and although his rough and tough exterior might make the Southern California native appear indestructible, Garcia has a soft side. In our latest YouTube video, the current World Boxing Council Silver lightweight titleholder proves that he’s a sucker for puppies, hugs from his mom, and The Lion King.
Ryan Garcia appears in Interview’s Spring 2020 issue. Subscribe here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit