Obama Answers the Real Questions
Published July 29, 2010
Barack Obama spends a lot of time answering important questions, so he probably appreciated taking a break from all that this afternoon with the ladies of The View (or, at least, he managed to look appreciative). In the first appearance by a sitting president on a daytime talk show, Obama submitted to a brief pop culture knowledge quiz, courtesy of Joy Behar. Somewhat comfortingly, he didn’t score too well. While he was aware of Lindsay Lohan’s incarceration, he seemed oblivious to the recent Mel Gibson furor, and he claimed not to know who Snooki is. He did, however, confirm that Justin Bieber, who performed at the White House earlier this year, is a nice young man, and he told Whoopi Goldberg that his iPod was stocked with both Jay-Z and Frank Sinatra.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories