Commissioned for the Design at Large project, Thread Wrapped Architecture 020514, by Anton Alvarez, is a tool that joins materials together using only glue-coated thread. Presented by Gallery Libby Sellers, it’s part of Design Miami/Basel in Basel, Switzerland, from June 17 to 22.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again