Each April, Milan plays host to the sprawling Salone del Mobile design fair and attendant satellite fairs and events; for the past few years, we’ve dispatched our trusty correspondent Rafael de Cárdenas, principal of Architecture at Large in New York, to sort through the overwhelming offerings on hand and make some can’t-miss recommendations. Click through the slideshow above to see Rafael’s picks for 2014.
RAFAEL DE CÁRDENAS IS THE PRINCIPAL OF ARCHITECTURE AT LARGE.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”