Casey Neistat and Marc Horowitz on Adolescence and Decision-Making
Published December 3, 2010
Marc Horowitz’s life—a series of comic jokes and manic adventures that invite, even provoke audience participation—bleeds into his art. So it makes a lot of sense that The Advice of Strangers, in which the artist put his own life choices up for vote online, officially concluded November 30, but will continue into the future and Art Basel Miami Beach, where Horowitz’s online audience can vote on what he should present. His friend and collaborator, filmmaker Casey Neistat, troves the artist’s eccentric history.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress