Frieze London got off to a bright start on Wednesday after a rather slow opening at the first edition of Frieze Masters the day before, where two hours before closing the lights only worked intermittently. Many of the big-gun galleries came and sold well on the first day. Thomas Bayerle designed a repetitive patterned wallpaper-carpet for the entrance tunnel and seating areas within the fair. Paula Cooper, Marian Goodman, Max Hetzler, Xavier Hufkens, and Barbara Gladstone were dearly missed, but will all be at Paris’s FIAC next week!
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories