Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Forget for a moment about “No Shave November” or the inevitable food coma you’ll find yourself in on Thanksgiving. Instead, think of a good book you can curl up with by a fireplace, once the evenings grow cold and the trees are officially leafless. Above, we’ve highlighted the six best coffee table books of the month, which are guaranteed to suit any late autumnal setting.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying