Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
One year and 72 books later, we’d like to wish Coffee Table Curator a happy anniversary! With the summer now in full swing, grab a book, ice your beverage, and take a poolside seat. Click through the above slideshow for our favorite June books. (Rosé not included.)
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos