Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
With the air conditioning cranked up to max and the summer sun officially blazing, what better time to immerse yourself in the world of books to escape the heat? Sit back, put your feet up, and click through the slideshow above for the six best coffee table books coming out this month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November