Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
With the air conditioning cranked up to max and the summer sun officially blazing, what better time to immerse yourself in the world of books to escape the heat? Sit back, put your feet up, and click through the slideshow above for the six best coffee table books coming out this month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress